Are you a Moto Hope Micro Lending beneficiary? Are you actively or passively engaged in Agribusiness? If your answer is yes, then we have a product for you from Moto Hope SACCO: Agri-business Loan / Kilimo Loan
This product is tailored for rural small holder farmers to secure loans against proceeds from their crops (tea, maize, potatoes etc.) or animal produce (dairy, poultry, etc.) in order to finance their various farming and agri-business ventures.
- Have maintained an active account with Moto Hope Sacco.
- Minimum 6 months consistent saving.
- Minimum savings of Ksh. 5,000.
- Interest rate of1% per month fixed.
- Loan amount ranges between Ksh. 10,000 to Ksh. 250,000.
- Repayment period: A maximum of 10 months.
- You need to be a Sacco member.
- A duly completed loans application form.
- Identity card/passport (both original & copy).
- KRA pin.
- Bank statement, MPESA statement, and/or valid Agri-business / records of farm proceeds.
- 2 recent colored passport size photos.
- 100 for CRB report.
Note: There are charges for processing fee and insurance on each loan product.
For more information visit: http://www.motohopesacco.co.ke
Or any of our Branches in MOLO, KITALE & NAIROBI.