Our beneficiaries to date include:
- Financed 1208 Entrepreneurs, Rural Farmers, Women and the Youth.
- Three in four borrowers are female. Youth and women make up 80.23% of our loan beneficiaries.
- We are present in a Geographical coverage of 73.76% Rural settings and 26.24% Urban settings in Kenya.
- We currently cover: Nakuru County, Uasin Gishu County, Transnzoia County and Nairobi County with plans to penetrate more counties.
Our Impact metrics are based on:
- 287 Clean energy stoves and 102 solar panels so far distributed.
- We have trained 680 business owners and 178 Small holder farmers.
- We have successfully linked 68 farmers to markets.