- The product is tailored to address financial needs of entrepreneurs and small and medium scale enterprises.
- The disbursement is made within the shortest time possible.
- Loan amount ranges between Ksh.10,000 to 50,000.
Farm Inputs Loan
- The product is tailored to provide farm inputs like Seeds, Fertilizers and veterinary medicines among others.
- After approving a farmer’s farm input loan, MHML will directly channel the funds to the selected Agro-Vets where the farmers can then pick the inputs.
- The loan amount ranges from Ksh.10,000 to 100,000.
- An agribusiness product that aims at supporting farmers in their farming business. Farmers can take up loans to purchase fertilizer, seedlings e.t.c.
- They are allowed to pay their loans in bullet forms from proceeds of their produce.
- The amount ranges from Ksh.10,000 to 200,000.
Green Energy Loan
- This product enables individuals to acquire Eco-friendly stoves and purchase solar lamps for individuals off the national power grid.
- Members are able to acquire the stoves and solar lamps and pay for them in small installments for a maximum duration of 10 months.
- The Loan is designed to finance individuals who want to construct a Bio-gas plant at their homes for lighting and cooking purposes.
- The main aim of this loan is to replace the expensive and hazardous wood and paraffin fuels commonly used in the rural areas.
- The amount ranges from Ksh.20,000 to Ksh.150,000
Water tank Loans
- This product is mostly for individuals in rural areas who lack piped water and need to harvest water for home use and for irrigation purposes.
- Loan amount ranges between Ksh.15,000 to 100,000
- This product is tailor made for registered groups with a minimum period of 8 months since registration. The membership for these groups ranges from five (5) to thirty (30) individuals.
- The loan taken should only be for developmental purpose such as financing a project/business venture undertaken by the group or individual member.
- Loan amount ranges from Ksh.50,000 to Ksh.950,000
- Repayment period: Maximum of 36 months
- The loan caters for school fees needs. The money is sent directly to the institution.
- The amount ranges from Ksh.10,000 to Ksh. 100,000